Versitle, symmetrical fatbike for tires up to 26 x 5.0!
Over a year in development the Tatanka is one versatile fat-bike. We set about to make a fat-bike that is as at home on the local trails and beaches in the summer as it is on snowmobile trails and the snow covered wonderland in winter. Versatility is the key. With the ability to run tire/rims combos ranging from 47mm Northpaw-S rims with 26 x 3.8 tires all the way up to 100mm rims and 26 x 5.0 tires, the Tatanka can adapt to whatever you throw at it.
Optional Paragon Sliding Dropouts allow for Variable Wheelbase of 17.5″ to 18.4″. Slide it back a bit for stability or to fit the fattest of the fat tires. Slide it forward for a quicker handling ride.
What set’s the Tatanka apart:
- Custom Selection of True Temper Tubes dials in the ride.
- 44mm Headtube gives us options to tune the bike to a specific tire size by using different headsets or even the Cane Creek Angleset for the ultimate in adjustability.
- Designed for a 468 A/C fork. We make a great one with over-sized legs or use an MRP Carbon fork.
- 100mm Bottom Bracket spacing accepts a variety of fat-bike cranks.
- Sizes S,M,L and XL cover a wide range of rider sizes.
What doesn’t the Tatanka do? Well about all we can come up with is the ability to run an Internally Geared Hub. For that ability, take a look at the Northpaw!
Don’t need the biggest of the big tires and are looking for a more aggressive fat-bike? Check out the APe!
We are still working on a lot more info on the Tatanka for you to read about but meanwhile, even though the Tatanka represents the culmination of over a year of development, we are out there in the real world riding the Tatanka over anything we can find to bring you the best fatbike on the market!
- $1499 – Frame Only (Add $125 for Paragon Sliding Dropout)
- $1798 – Frame with Tatanka Fork in Matching Frame Color
- $1898 – Frame with MRP Carbon Fatbike Fork
- Available Colors – Matte Black, Orange or Purple