Coming up in 2 weeks, on June 16th, 2018, is the 34th happening of Milwaukee’s longest running cycling event, The Fat Tire Tour of Milwaukee. Originally billed as a bike ride through the seedy underbelly of Milwaukee, with stops at dive bars and pubs, the ride has morphed into an event that draws nearly 500 attendees each year with a movie-themed group ride uniting cyclists over a common love of bikes and beer.
Schlick Cycles loose-knit team of owners and riders will be along for the action so be sure to say howdy!
This year’s theme is Young Milwaukeestein, an homage to Young Frankenstein, Obviously!
The ride route varies from year to year but is generally a casually paced ride covering 15-25 miles over a 6-7 hour span.
Learn more and register at http://www.fattiretour.com/milwaukee2018/
Registered riders will get:
- An AMAZING HEALING POWER OF BEER sticker
- A collectible item
- An event t-shirt
- One free drink token
- Chances to win free prizes along the tour!
Meet at Best Place on the morning of June 16th following this schedule of events:
- 8:30am: Check-in / Registration OPENS (Please arrive as early as possible)
- 9:45am: Check-in / Registration ENDS (If you arrive at 9:45 that’s too late)
- 10:00am: Costume contest & final announcements
- 10:15am: Group roll out
- 5:00pm: Return to Best Place (return time may vary)