This is our race bike for the Riverwest 24. A 24 hour bike race through the streets of the Riverwest neighborhood in Milwaukee. Custom designed for the event it will be ridden by our team of 6 riders in the Team A category (all riders must use the same bike). The bike is a combination of ideas from our Northpaw and Tatanka models.
- Greg’s Smitty with Rohloff Internally Geared Hub and Gates Carbon Drive October 12, 2015
- Trail Genius Uses Our Schlick Northpaw To Cover the Fat Bike Birkie March 10, 2015
- Ross Took on the Fat Bike Birkie! March 9, 2015
- Chuck’s Belt Drive Rohloff June 12, 2014
- Demo Frame 29-Plus Frame for Sale! $750 January 25, 2014
- Refurbing a Ralph Cycles MTB May 5, 2009
- Tony’s Smitty Carbon Drive May 15, 2010
- Smitty Built up as a Singlespeed February 23, 2010
- Carrying the iPhone on a Bike August 14, 2009
- Steel is Real Ride, Milwaukee September 16, 2009
- Goin APE at Ray’s | PSBMX: [...] us in a while. Aristotle Peters sent us over...
- Greg: Thanks for the 411. I am considering making a coun...
- Adam: Are these rims Tubeless compatible?...
- nthn: Awesome! Those with some 29x2.35 Schwalbe Big A...
- Fat-Bike 101 – Frame Types | FAT-BIKE.COM: [...] Offset fat-bikes include the Surly Pugsley, ...
29er alfine alterra bicycle bike fed carbpn drive cds commuter criterium dave Decorah fatbike fat bike fat tire tour fttm gates garbon drive group ride madison metro mtb milwaukee mountain bike mountain bike race mtb new belgium northpaw open house rat ride schlick cycles shark single speed smitty SuperFast superweek surly teesdale test ride thunderbirds tweets twitter versa 8 versus wisconsin world bicycle relief wors zize
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
- Our Products
- Shop Online