7 fat-bike riders from Wisconsin and Illinois met at Kohler-Andre park a bit south of Sheboygan, WI for the Harvest Beech Ride. A nice mix of fat-bikes were in attendance with 2 Schlick Northpaws, 4 Pugsleys and a Mukluk. Fat-bikes are certainly becoming more popular! We headed north out of Kohler-Andre State Park to discover […]
From the eventmaster himself com these updates on the rout and the day’s festivities: People ask if they need a fat tire bike for FTTM. Lots of people do the ride on skinny-tire bikes. The real off-road riding is on optional route loops. The main route is on streets or bike trails. You do have […]
One of the Schlick Cycles crew’s favorite social cycling events is coming up on Saturday, June 18, the Fat Tire Tour of Milwaukee! This is the 27th edition and just keeps getting better! The original crawl through Milwaukee’s underbelly celebrates its 27th year with a ride on the Hank Aaron State Trail, starting from Best […]
Rode my Smitty at the Tour of ‘Tosa as part of Team Joyride. The first task was to locate several playing cards attached to various features in and around Hansen Park and Underwood Parkway. That went pretty well and we were on to task two which was a scavenger hunt/landmark hunt around Wauwatosa. We did […]
The Metro MTB Fall Social Ride took place on Saturday, October 23rd on the South Side of Milwaukee. A dozen riders met at the South Shore Parking lot and were initially greeted by a dreary, rainy morning, however, Marty had some cans of alcohol infused whipped cream to get things started and keep our minds […]
We will be at the Steel is Real Ride in Milwaukee again this year. Got more peeps sporting Schlick steel rides this year and even though this is only the 2nd Annual Steel is Real ya got all the power and bike riding shennagianery organizing skill from Pee Oui’s close to 30 years of doing […]
Get ready because it is coming whether you are ready or not! We will pay homage to the brew city’s bowling heritage and the movie The Big Lebowski on Saturday, June 12. We’ll be visiting legendary bowling alleys like the Holler House, the oldest lanes in the US. We’ll hit Long Wong’s too and they’ll […]
The inaugural Steel is Real ride was great! 100 riders, 32 miles and 9 bars! The all urban route took in the Milwaukee Lakefront, near South Side, ‘Tosa, Miller Valley, Downtown and Eastside with stops at Cafe Hollander, Cafe Centraal, Holler House, Cocktails and Dreams, Long Wong’s, Kelly’s, Tosa Hollander, Valley Inn, Fitzgibbions and Cafe […]
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up with news from Schlick Cycles on new bikes as well as events and other Schlick news.
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow @schlickcycles on Twitter
- Chuck’s Belt Drive Rohloff June 12, 2014
- Demo Frame 29-Plus Frame for Sale! $750 January 25, 2014
- Wheel Sale! Complete Northpaw-S Wheelset $599 January 25, 2014
- For Sale – Medium APe Fatbike Matte Black January 25, 2014
- For Sale – Xtra Large Tatanka – Ready to Ride! January 24, 2014
- Refurbing a Ralph Cycles MTB May 5, 2009
- Tony’s Smitty Carbon Drive May 15, 2010
- Fat Tire Tour of Milwaukee is Saturday! June 10, 2010
- Bicycling is a $1.5 Billion Business in Wisconsin February 3, 2010
- Smitty Built up as a Singlespeed February 23, 2010
- http://www.paildad.cl/online: thank you for share!...
- louis vuitton bag speedy 30: nice articles...
- Raynoch: I was really confused, and this answered all my qu...
- Belle: Wow! Great to find a post knkicong my socks off!...
- Bonner: I read your post and wieshd I was good enough to w...
Northpaw 29'er Rim
- Northpaw Fatbike Hubset $249.98
Marge Lite Northpaw Hubs Fatbike Wheelset - Black
Marge Lite Hope FatSno Hubs Fatbike Wheelset - Black
For Sale - Demo 29+ Frame Medium Matte Black - $750
- Medium APe Fat-bike $3,249.99
Northpaw-S Fatbike Wheelset
- Xtra Large Tatanka Fat-bike $3,499.00
Hope FatSno Fatbike Skewers
Hope 11-tooth Aluminum Jockey Wheels
- Complete Fatbike Wheelset Hope-Northpaw-S
- White Brothers Snowpack 450mm A/C $445.00
- White Brothers Snowpack 468mm A/C $445.00