7 fat-bike riders from Wisconsin and Illinois met at Kohler-Andre park a bit south of Sheboygan, WI for the Harvest Beech Ride. A nice mix of fat-bikes were in attendance with 2 Schlick Northpaws, 4 Pugsleys and a Mukluk. Fat-bikes are certainly becoming more popular! We headed north out of Kohler-Andre State Park to discover […]
From the eventmaster himself com these updates on the rout and the day’s festivities: People ask if they need a fat tire bike for FTTM. Lots of people do the ride on skinny-tire bikes. The real off-road riding is on optional route loops. The main route is on streets or bike trails. You do have […]
One of the Schlick Cycles crew’s favorite social cycling events is coming up on Saturday, June 18, the Fat Tire Tour of Milwaukee! This is the 27th edition and just keeps getting better! The original crawl through Milwaukee’s underbelly celebrates its 27th year with a ride on the Hank Aaron State Trail, starting from Best […]
Rode my Smitty at the Tour of ‘Tosa as part of Team Joyride. The first task was to locate several playing cards attached to various features in and around Hansen Park and Underwood Parkway. That went pretty well and we were on to task two which was a scavenger hunt/landmark hunt around Wauwatosa. We did […]
The Metro MTB Fall Social Ride took place on Saturday, October 23rd on the South Side of Milwaukee. A dozen riders met at the South Shore Parking lot and were initially greeted by a dreary, rainy morning, however, Marty had some cans of alcohol infused whipped cream to get things started and keep our minds […]
We will be at the Steel is Real Ride in Milwaukee again this year. Got more peeps sporting Schlick steel rides this year and even though this is only the 2nd Annual Steel is Real ya got all the power and bike riding shennagianery organizing skill from Pee Oui’s close to 30 years of doing […]
Get ready because it is coming whether you are ready or not! We will pay homage to the brew city’s bowling heritage and the movie The Big Lebowski on Saturday, June 12. We’ll be visiting legendary bowling alleys like the Holler House, the oldest lanes in the US. We’ll hit Long Wong’s too and they’ll […]
The inaugural Steel is Real ride was great! 100 riders, 32 miles and 9 bars! The all urban route took in the Milwaukee Lakefront, near South Side, ‘Tosa, Miller Valley, Downtown and Eastside with stops at Cafe Hollander, Cafe Centraal, Holler House, Cocktails and Dreams, Long Wong’s, Kelly’s, Tosa Hollander, Valley Inn, Fitzgibbions and Cafe […]
- Greg’s Smitty with Rohloff Internally Geared Hub and Gates Carbon Drive October 12, 2015
- Trail Genius Uses Our Schlick Northpaw To Cover the Fat Bike Birkie March 10, 2015
- Ross Took on the Fat Bike Birkie! March 9, 2015
- Chuck’s Belt Drive Rohloff June 12, 2014
- Demo Frame 29-Plus Frame for Sale! $750 January 25, 2014
- Refurbing a Ralph Cycles MTB May 5, 2009
- Tony’s Smitty Carbon Drive May 15, 2010
- Smitty Built up as a Singlespeed February 23, 2010
- Carrying the iPhone on a Bike August 14, 2009
- Steel is Real Ride, Milwaukee September 16, 2009
- Goin APE at Ray’s | PSBMX: [...] us in a while. Aristotle Peters sent us over...
- Greg: Thanks for the 411. I am considering making a coun...
- Adam: Are these rims Tubeless compatible?...
- nthn: Awesome! Those with some 29x2.35 Schwalbe Big A...
- Fat-Bike 101 – Frame Types | FAT-BIKE.COM: [...] Offset fat-bikes include the Surly Pugsley, ...
- Our Products
- Shop Online